Monday, August 16, 2010

Velvet Crush!

Im Sooo BIG on Velvet for this upcoming season! Last year I found the PERFECT Blue velvet one piece from a friends store, and I told her to set it aside for me to take, and well, communication got mixed and she ended up selling it to another friend of mine..I wan-ted to DIE!!  A girl got so desperate to have that piece that I even called my friend and asked her if I can buy it off of her (and I was willing to double the price), but she fell in love with it just as much as I had, and didn't want to part with it :( .  Needless to say, I  still think about that outfit til this day..but Im sure that one day I find one similar :)

P.S.  My friend has Great fashion sense, and Im happy that she got that piece because atleast I know she'll wear it in good sense!  Nothing worse then seeing a damn good outfit on a person that totally deminishes its potential ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment