Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Makeup here and now


I love her make up the orange lips, and her eyes = Flawless!


Green and Blue shadow have def made a comeback! <3 it!



The smokey eye's still going strong!



The Cat eye!  I got to play with the Feline look last week, but it wasn't the first time.  My feline eye came out at the inner corner.   I was inspired by my girl Jennifer Lo a while back.




And this of course.  I did a post on the makeup and hair in this pic back in May.  Purple eyeshadow is def trending along with the blush in the temple area, and cant forget the illuminating cheek bones :).  I played with this look back in April on my trip to Vegas..check it out!







Creative lips! I swear I own every color imaginable!!  I've mixed two tone just like this, you should try it, it's like candy!!



 Dark lips (burgandy, black, wine) LUVIT ALL!!



Dark eyes and lips so RETRO and I ADORE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment