Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Me and my Mr
Lady Peacock

Emelin and I

Lady V


Necklace, Bracelets, and ring from My Pink Lush

Last year for Halloween I ended up being Lady Gaga when I really wanted to be a Peacock. What happened was, I planned on making my own costume and I had no time to do so. This yr panned out pretty much the same way except the costume I wanted to make wouldve ended up very similar to this, and cost me way more then what I paid for this Beautiful costume! I'm really inspired by peacocks and I looved this, in fact I think this is my Favorite costume of all time! I LOVE the color combination of green and purple together, and always knew that I would end up going this route with the hair. Im really in love with my wig btw, and plan on wearing it Alot more ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment