Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Obsession!


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



So one of my many obsessions for accessories is Chanel Jewelry. I love all the bulky gold, chain link necklaces etc..I always say, "when I make it, collecting Chanel jewelry will be my guilty pleasure." Although wearing a gold chain link choker is and has always been another signature look of mine, the pendant chain is something I've searched high and low for, but never actually found "The One" that was good quality and good looking enough for me. I've always adored Chanel's tho. So I finally did it, I purchased this Chanel chain here at the bottom, and I'm sooo in love with it!! No other chain could compare in my eyes, I just had to have it! Next time, I'm aiming for that top piece I Adore...good thing about the Chanel chains is that you can also wear them as a belt..SWEET!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment